Friday, May 23, 2008

Reader poll - "butt chin"?

Happy Memorial Day weekend, and unofficial start to summer! One of my interests lately has been trying to determine if Harrison is going to get Corey's "butt chin" someday. We have plenty of time to ponder this since it's been cold and rainy the last couple days and tough to get outside. I've posted a few pictures so you can decide for yourselves. My opinion today is that he is going to have the dent, but we'll see. I also added a few more pictures because he's just so darn cute I can't help myself.




What a face. Corey thinks he looks like him in the picture on the right...? I've decided that he just looks like Harrison :)


I love this picture. My mom is really turning into quite the photographer, check out the lighting on this one! Our birth announcements are in the mail to be delivered and thanks to Mom for taking all of the pictures that I chose to use on them. Good thing she takes good pictures, since all of mine make the poor kid look like a pumpkin head with a much worse double chin than he actually has.






1 comment:

Annie said...

Great pics Erin! You're baby looks a lot more fun than my cat! :)Hope alls well. Love, Annie